What are you working on?

Thank you laf and sno.

I am working on something loosely based on the bone breast plate of the Native or First Nation people. I have always admired their use of colour, design and material.

Finishing up on a cave wall, too.

Ok here it is. Some of you may remember the sketch I've used. I also used various bits and pieces from failed paintings or prints of my own stuff. Thinking of calling it Private Beach - unless anyone wants to offer an alternative🙂

Attachments

• 20201006_144102.jpg
    20201006_144102.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 129
Just go with the flow of your creative mind Iain.

Laf.art that is very creative and inventive and clever, too!

Thanks Lyn but at this point it was far from perfect. :giggle: I's not even perfect in its own thread but I poked a fork in it and called it done.

I don't know what these are but you've got a bunch of them! :giggle: You could make them with rolled colorful magazine pages.

It's bamboo, sno, grown here. I was near completion of a "cave wall" and got way laid with these. I guess it will end up as decoration. These are only the ones I have coloured. Probably have as many not coloured.

Very interesting, and they are very pretty colored like that. Be sure and post whatever you do with them. :giggle:

When I look at the bamboo I picture running a chopstick down them to create sounds, like a sort of xylophone.

Back