What are you working on?

O.O, I love your mugshot wall. You could have made a mock-up Post Office around it. O.O, I love your mugshot wall. You could have made a mock-up Post Office around it. :giggle: My commissions come to me, usually people or pets that have passed. I used to be really busy with portraits just before Christmas, but not so much since I took down my website. Most of them now are friends on facebook or locals. I just finished this one and posted it in its own thread.

Addie and Skittles.jpg

Thank you, Sno. Thank you, Sno. 🙂

Okay, this is pretty great! Congratulations. That “bridle” (never would have thought of the proper name and was going to call it a harness or rein or leather horse thing) is really well done. And so are the curls in her hair. You so good…

Thank you, Sno. Thank you, Sno. 🙂

Okay, this is pretty great! Congratulations. That “bridle” (never would have thought of the proper name and was going to call it a harness or rein or leather horse thing) is really well done. And so are the curls in her hair. You so good…
Thanks much, O.O. The double text was because it duplicated for some reason and I kept taking out double text and it kept putting them in different places and I just got tired of trying to get them all out. I should have just deleted the whole thing and started over. :giggle:

Back