Weird stuff

I object to "'catsup"! I have known it as ketchup for fifty years, I can't handle such a radical change this late in the day.

I agree, sauce on eggs is a no-no.

I don't know if you have heard of the filipino delicacy, balut? I might put sauce on that.

I object to "'catsup"! I have known it as ketchup for fifty years, I can't handle such a radical change this late in the day.
I won't be arbitrary about it, you pronounce it any way you like. :giggle:

I was really making a point on being a stick-in-the-mud. I can handle such a radical change.😃

I know people who put Tabasco on their eggs too. I don't even eat eggs at all, so I find it all icky.

It is swallowed whole, the shell acting as a shot glass. One can purchase the embryo at different stages of development, say, in the latter stages, where the chick is recognizable, beak and feathers formed. Gulp.
It is literally a delicacy sold by street vendors.

Ketchup on eggs. Yum.

Every time I am visited by 'spirits...ghosts...' in my sleep....I feel fearful and always repel
the experience....

I was riding to work on my bike, a Suzuki GSXR and found myself in a lane on
the motorway that was not my normal route.
I recall I questioned myself at being in an incorrect position on the road and then
a car made a turn without warning into the space I would normally have been.

I mentally went...'Oh OK...'

Ravens flipping over in flight and coasting on their backs for no apparent reason. Totally weirded me out the first time I saw that.

Ravens flipping over in flight and coasting on their backs for no apparent reason. Totally weirded me out the first time I saw that.
We have ravens over my neighborhood, they get playful and do things like that, barrel-rolling and such.

Back