Weekly Art Event: November 12 - 19

Anne, is it the center one? A hard ref to do for sure!
On my dice painting, it was actually the one farthest back. That one had all odd numbers and every other die had all even numbers.

Kay, nice work on the cows. You're right, every group has one that is different in some way. Your #7 does the job!

Well, not a self portrait but nonetheless there is always one different one in any group. A sketch, 9x10 ink and watercolor cows, featuring one of them with the number 7 on her forehead, and her friends at the feedlot, done with black Tombow brush pen on hot press sketchbook paper. I've omitted the other cows and extra background clutter and worked from a black and white photocopy.

View attachment 13125
Lovely cows painting Kay! All the cows have different expressions on their faces and I love number seven!

I'm Hosting the WAE and have finally worked out a prompt which I hope you all like. I'll post tomorrow morning which will be Friday morning in New Zealand, and may be early for some members as NZ has the most advanced time-zone in the world, so Friday morning (NZ time) it will be.

Back