Weekly Art Event: November 12 - 19

Charlie’s Mum (Maureen)

Welcome to the Weekly Art Event!

The prompt for this week is: Odd One Out

Create some art that is inspired by this week's prompt. Let your imagination soar. Turn on your creative juices.

All media and styles are welcome (drawing, painting, digital, photography, sculpture, multi-media, representational, abstract, etc.). It can be something done quickly, a finished work of art or anything in between. It can be created from your imagination, from life or a photo reference. If you use a photo reference, please make sure it has no applicable copyright restrictions.

Post your finished (or unfinished) art in this thread. Post any time during the week. You have all week but if you're a little late, just post when you are finished.

Tell us a little about the work if you so desire. For example, you could include the medium you used, where you got your inspiration or how long it took. When you post, it's always nice to "like" or comment on posts made earlier in the thread by other artists. We all like acknowledgement of our work!

Let the prompt spark your creativity. The most important thing is to have fun.

Here is mine!

is more than one entry allowed?

17FF9BB7-7E73-4EDA-B729-3D8954EAD66D.jpeg

Good one Penny. That would have sent my eyes daft! :)

I have my idea now. I'll get it done this evening.

Haha Penny - we do often think along similar lines!!!!! You must have worked into the night for this! (y)
Certainly more than one allowed- as many as you like!😂😂
Funnily enough, Maureen, I drew this last evening before I saw the prompt words! I have something else in mind and will draw that today. 😁

Thanks Penny! I am a very slow knitter. This is leftover wool from a cardigan I made a few years ago.

I like your numbers - very clever! :)

Thank you, Kay.

Spending time on Inktober and drawing is keeping me from knitting sleeves for my Guernsey. I will have to make time each day to knit!

Did you knit that with a wrong stitch for the challenge? Well thought of.

Back