Travelling Wheels

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Have been on the road a lot over the last few days. Going nowhere except there and back. Happens when you live in 'the bush'. Created number 1 on Wed evening - sketch paper, pastel pencils, Pitt pens and very light acrylic wash; number 2 on Thursday - acrylic paper, watercolour pencils, pastel pencils.
IMG_20230217_062848_1-01.jpeg
IMG_20230217_062821_1-01.jpeg
Was purely abstract but I can see the days in there.

There is a lot to like about both of these. I really like the use of colour in the first one and the circular areas. In the second one, I really like the flowing lines.

I love them, too, Jennie - yay! Beautiful colors, shapes and flow - I don't know how you get your inspiration, but the results are beautiful. Great work, and fun to look at. ❤️

There is a lot to like about both of these. I really like the use of colour in the first one and the circular areas. In the second one, I really like the flowing lines.
Thank you. Those lines in the second one amazed me, when I stopped to see the result part way through. Then I had to put them out of my mind again.

I was feeling much bolder on the first night. Had just bought some new pencils and wanted to put them through their paces. I was very happy with the intensity I got. Was way more tired the second night.

I love them, too, Jennie - yay! Beautiful colors, shapes and flow - I don't know how you get your inspiration, but the results are beautiful. Great work, and fun to look at. ❤️
Thanks Terri, always happy to hear from you. This time it was from a conversation I had with myself ... "don't touch any exhibition pieces! Seriously! Relax." Grabbed my things ... maybe this is how I feel when I'm going round in circles. Trying to be sensible :confused::oops::rolleyes:

These are wonderful jenniejo - I wish I could spend some time in that mind of yours- but would I even want to come out if I could? :)
Thank you CaliAnn. Sometimes, I wish I had started to be serious decades earlier. My mind is definitely contented when creating.

Back