The Sander

Artyczar

I searched to see if I ever posted this one. Don't think I have. It's older. It's called The Sander. Oil on canvas, 24 x 24 inches:

thesanderdetail.jpg

I like this. The simplicity of shapes are connected .. I would have thought iron. I think that because I see a hanger so when the ironing is done on on and on she/he goes.

Thank you Kay!

Thanks, Waye. I have heard that one before about this one. I can totally see that. This came from a stream-of-consciousness drawing. I did it after prepping panels, hence the title. It's gone, so I can't rename it.

No need to .. we all go different places.
I once painted a wire hanger on a nail on a concrete wall. At an exhibit it was the talk as people talked abortion. It had nothing to do with anything except showing a hanger, nail, and shadow. Can't control thought.

Wonderful. Your line work is always fascinating, and this one is over such gorgeous fat texture, I'm ready to eat it!

Love this one!! ❤️

Thank you everyone: Perry, sno, Terri, Donna, Iain, and Joe. I really appreciate all your comments and opinions. It's amazing to me to find one I haven't posted yet, or one I haven't and don't mind posting--:ROFLMAO: That's the trick.

Cool! The open ended shapes amid the texture are key to this. Is there a sort of fresco involved in the texture?

Thank Patrick. No, it is all oils, I used no other medium other than a little stand oil in some spots.

I adore the light colours with just the one small orange rectangle. It's good to be here and to come across little seeds that may lead to future work of one's own.

Back