The Origins of Odd

Iain

2 eyes.
Or to give the full unexpurgated title, The Origins of Odd Dancing in Sweet Unfamiliar Rain (Kissing (Wooing (Serene (Vacant

I know. I think I am going to add colour to the white expanse, but I will put it to one side and move on for now.

Origins of Odd.jpg

Right Wheel.jpg

My little man is on a spring, and detachable. Actually, it gave me an idea. Pop-up books for adults!

Left Wheel.jpg

Expressive as all hell. I love this! The detail shots are wonderful. You still can't see how you do it (your secrets), but it's nice to see the detail of it anyway.

When I saw the first photo, I thought your little man was an upside down drop of the :giggle: Sweet Unfamiliar Rain. These are really neat, and I too, would love to watch you make one of them.

Thank you, Artyczar. I have been watching interviews of Lisa Sanditz. And I had to replay this one at 2:13. Admittedly, I have been up all night.

Thank you sno, but how you do what you do will be infinitely more interesting, and produces finer results
than I could wish to accomplish.

Thank you, Artyczar. I have been watching interviews of Lisa Sanditz. And I had to replay this one at 2:13. Admittedly, I have been up all night.

Ha ha. That's what I call my own book press. Careless Press.

I hear "carol es". Strange coincidence. I did say I had been up all night? Ha.

That is odd indeed! I like it. It sort of reminds me of some of my specimens. Have you seen them? I can post one, but it's your thread. ❤

Yes, i have, a while ago. I must go to your site and refresh my memory. But please feel free to post. Somebody else's curiosity may be piqued to take a peep. Curious language.

How do you make the first ones, Iain? I like them, but the red one looks a bit like a coronavirus thingie!:eek:

I don't know, Bizzi, but there's a rumour going around they were cultivated in a Petri dish. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box, but really, a "shallow transparent container"?

:D

Iain, keep on creating what you’re not so sure of. They’re quite fascinating!!

Back