Ascent of Noise, number 6 in the series

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
I think it is number 6. Panel 1 of 2 panels. Still a WIP. The top doesn't fit my internal picture yet.

Title: working, Living with Intrusions.
1000001666-01.jpeg
Just in case you can't see it. 😎 The top half is the intrusive noise, bottom half is some happy notes, in disguise, dancing their way to a new space.

Beautiful! Your work always has a feeling of intrigue and mystery to it. Fabulous!

I love this. I also love the format/size. ♥️
First time I've use a tall rectangle. Probably would never had but I was away from home, they were there, at a great price. How can a painter resist. Really enjoyed using them. Hope they're always on special. I had made a decision ... No more canvasses until half my blanks had been used. Big fail there.

Beautiful! Your work always has a feeling of intrigue and mystery to it. Fabulous!
Thanks Terri. Intrigue and mystery, I might have to use that somehow :) I tend to think complicated and complex

Don't over think it. It works as is and doesn’t need clarity to work. However, it is your piece and it should satisfy your mind.

Don't over think it. It works as is and doesn’t need clarity to work. However, it is your piece and it should satisfy your mind.
Thanks. I live a semi isolated life, so all thoughts are welcomed by me. Nice to hear what others see and think.

This is such an interesting concept for a series and it does seem that there is always something intruding on happiness. I suspect some of us are better than others at repelling those intrusions! I like your design and hope the happy notes can keep dancing.

This is such an interesting concept for a series and it does seem that there is always something intruding on happiness. I suspect some of us are better than others at repelling those intrusions! I like your design and hope the happy notes can keep dancing.
While I am good at blocking out what doesn't appeal. It's my grandkids I am really being aware of. And having a background in IT, and an avid reader I strongly object to marketing and advertising noise that seems like subliminal invasions of young minds. Bit heavy. Apologies.

Back