Text and Image

Thanks Art! Speaking of mouths, mine has just returned from the dentist. Snap! Eight penicillin tablets per day for four days...inflammation of the gums. Ouch!

20210719_181025.jpg

I am on my second dose of antibiotics as of yesterday.

Love your new one. It's got a great tapestry vibe! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Second dose? Ouch!

Thanks sno, Art. I'm finding it hard to string a sentence....

It's like a maze or a black hole...or both. Either way, I LOVE it and it feels like we are in the same mind space. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

All cool stuff. Yes, I feel like we are on the same page. I love stacking rocks things. The black one kinda looks like a tortoise shell. ♥️

I didn't think I would be getting the wood to make the frame for this piece any time soon. Also, as the dialogue isn't in a traditional order, it would be confusing, confused and visually a mess. So I decided to do a digital version.

Systemic Totem
Totemic System
20210724_164536.jpg20210724_170628.jpg20210724_171432.jpg20210724_181125.jpg20210724_170835.jpgt

Funny you should say that because I didn't read this in order at all. My eye went all over the place and I read THE FEW HAVE FAR TO FALL first, then the right, then the left of that, then the first, then the last. It made some profound sense to me. Was is supposed to? I like it. You're brave Iain :)

These last ones are neat and I agree with Arty on the tortoise shell. Well done Iain. :giggle: ❤️

Scriballs reminds me of cells, or specifically blood cells that show up in SLE (Lupus). I love that sort of thing and have a lot of similar drawings. We are always thinking alike. Love these. ♥️

Thanks Art. I feel an affinity with your work, aesthetic.

I love the painting, collage, 'Seek' recently posted on Instagram. I wanted to comment there.

I work with a dark screen as it is more comfortable on the eyes. Dark screen, white text. I sometimes forget to compensate for this and and transfer the work to a dark background, as can be seen in two of these last three. 🥱

Last edited:
Thank you Iain. I feel the same way about your aesthetic too. :)

I understand about having a different background being easier on your eyeballs.

Back