Text and Image

tic-tac-toe money turtles with wheels!!! Some with cat ears. I LOVE 'em! Your head is on fire. I want to burn in it. 🔥

Excuse me while I go put it out....down the toilet bowl. 😄 Thanks Arty. 🖤

I once almost set myself on fire, using petrol (gas) to burn branches. Woosh! When it ignited the explosion brought the Headmaster from the school beyond the trees. He peeped his head over the fence. That taught me a lesson.

OMG! Me too! The first time I had a gas stove I caught my hand on fire! I was just a kid with my own apartment at 17. I went to turn the pilot light on underneath where the broiler was. Once I turned on the gas, I went to look for a newspaper to roll up to light with a lighter so it would reach back there...doot-do-doot...where's a newspaper? Oh here's one. Okay...here we go. I opened the broiler door and reached back there and WOOSH! My hand caught fire. So stupid! I carried a bucket of ice with me for days afterward, sticking my hand in and out of it--OUCH!

Who knew you couldn't wait very long? Ha ha ha!!! :LOL: 🔥 :ROFLMAO::rolleyes::whistle:

That was lucky! You could have sent the whole apartment up! I had a close shave, as they say, the flames licked my stubble and eyebrows clean off! I wasn't 17 🙄

20210705_073343.png

Whatever.jpg

I must be on a different plane: I saw robotic rabbits. There's only one first impression. o_O Great color schemes.

Thanks peeps. I was thinking of the French bulldog, Boston terrier. Pug.

Apropos of nothing. A take on the flying ducks, "Flying Pugs"!?

pugs-might-fly-wall-hangings-pink-001.jpg

If pugs could fly? As a kid, we didn't so much have art around. We had ornaments. I remember contemplating them.

Haha! Really? I had to look up Diving Bell, and found an "antique" diver's helmet.

81UlNDcv6iL._AC_SX522_.jpg

I want one! I'd wear it walking down the street, going into shops. The glass face should be magnified, and hopefully it wouldn't steam up and obscure the view, like face masks and spectacles. One would be famous! A magnified face peering out of a little peep hole 😁 into a curious world.

Love the sock piece. It's really cool--the colors and layering, and all. ♥️

I also didn't realize you could get such a great suntan in the UK. :LOL:

We can't- that was Lisbon, Portugal. Thanks Arty. Actually, Southern England does have a relatively stable weather during the summer months. Where i am now is only spitting distance from the wettest place in Europe. How did I get here,?

One day I want to go to the UK, but I don't know how I'll ever be able to afford it. There are galleries I'd love to be in there, but alas, there are galleries I'd love to be part of in a lot of places.

Have you heard of Pippy Houldsworth, Hang-up Gallery, or Huxley Parlour? Those are places I dream about.

I can't say I have. I shall look them up since you mentioned them. I hardly took advantage of my time in London, at least where galleries were concerned.Art wasn't on my radar. That was something for another class. We learn late. We are an hour or so from Edinburgh and Glasgow. Who knows, maybe the opportunity will arise where you will be showing in those galleries... i hope for you.

Back