Text and Image

It is open to interpretation, as a wise one once told me.

Looking at it on big screen, rather than the phone, it looks badly out of focus. Oh well. It's the thought that counts, in this instance.

Thank you son. (spell corrector: I gave in.)

I still like it, and it's not that blurry. I have a huge screen. I sometimes look at the posts on my phone from the "Carol Es" login, but I always come back and see everything again from my Artyczar account on my PC, and see everything "correctly."

Yes, I have mostly viewed things from the phone, commented, then found that I had been rather lukewarm in my response - after viewing the work from the desktop.

20210520_145738.jpg

Peers.

I think I would like to redo this, just to have a go at drawing the crown and portcullis. I supposed a peerage will be out of the question after this. Maybe a stretch (so to speak) in the Tower at her Majesty's pleasure. I think we'll leave it at that 🙄

Thanks sno. I just liked the little stick figures nonchalantly peeing. Although, Members are Peers.

I once saw a little traveller boy skipping along like a cast member from Oliver Twist, while urinating. His irreverence before a bus stop during rush hour was something to behold.

Thanks sno! 🖤Thanks for saying!

I hasten to add a disclaimer to the above image: Any resemblance to a World Champion Heavyweight boxer is purely coincidental. I am rather attached to my teeth and would like to keep them like that 😬

Thanks Arty! I did the "Stalker" in the morning without any thought, spontaneously, combusted, after having been up all night. The egg either came from a pigeon's or blackbird's nest in the garden. This year magpies have taken over the nest site of bamboo. Anyhow, this is a lot of words you may not want to read. It's a bit late if you've read thus far. 😁

Egg approximately marks the nest site. (🥚 = X)
View attachment 8625
I hadn't seen the nesting magpies and assumed they had been successful. Then I discovered the nest had falen, no doubt due to the flexibility of bamboo in the wind and the sheer weight of a magpie nest with the mass of twigs, branches and earth. The magpies usually nest in the large Sycamore, where they fend off the crows in unbelievably noisy battles.

One wonders if humans got the idea of wattle walls from observing bird nests.
20210522_211749.jpg

20210522_211620.jpg

wonderful X-rated Skeletal .

about the most recent post, wow, he had no escape this time, double ambush.

But maybe, he saves himself this time too

Back