Text and Image

Thanks joe! Glad you liked the Skeletal remains. I wasn't - am not- sure if they are visible enough. I guess they are X-rated only to a Necrophiliac?

The other is a Black Cat reverie. Everyone to their own, as they say.

X-rated Skeletal Remains (Black on white)
20210528_083543.jpg

20210528_095025.jpg

Thanks sno. I wanted to take the ink blots back. I posted prematurely, excited by new ways...

Thanks Art! The above image has the remains of a meal: fish bones. Reminds me of a short story where a wife kills her policeman husband with a leg of frozen lamb. Or maybe it was beef. Anyhow. She then cooks the murder weapon and disposes of it, conveniently, by feeding it to the investigating officers, her late husband's colleagues.

Not that I am disposing of the fish bones after using them to kill anyone 😁 you understand. It is extremely easy to choke on those things without intervention.

That's fine! You have already been a positive influence on me, I could not expect more. 🖤 Maybe just be as kind to yourself...if i may be so bold.

Brilliant Iain! I don't know what it is or how it is made but I can just sit and look at it for ages. Ewe dun gud. ❤️ ❤️

yes, awesome, I thought it is to be framed, or to be printed (I did not understand the media, if there is digital ) and to frame

Whoa! Thank you both! I suspected the above image might work, i mean, I found it interesting, so it is really encouraging, and a relief, to recieve such positive responses, especially as this is something of a new approach for me. 🙂 I'd like to make a sample print to see what it is like in 'hardcopy."

I no longer feel so...
20210602_004411.jpg

Back