Text and Image

Thanks sno. 😁 Not much goes on inside the brainbox. The goldfish in a bowl, swimming in circles, was going to be a metaphor for avoiding reflection. That may account for the quirk - quirky nature of the work, I suppose. ANYHOW. Pleased if I give and get the occasional laugh. Have a fan-dabby-dozey weekend 😉 I hope I spelt that right.

Doesn't the goldfish swim around inside the head? I didn't realize they only swam in a bowl. Maybe a brain bowl? Your fish reminded me of how they have a short memory and forget what happened each time they swim in a circle. Or is that a myth? If it's not, I definitely have one in my brainbowl.

It does, and i get funny looks each time my eyes turn in attempting to watch it swim by. Where's the emoji for dat.

I did a little doodle today while talking with the Doc. I hope everyone likes it because, if they don't, I will sqeam and squeam until I'm s'thick!
Ice Cream Van returns (2).jpg

I have added real Acrylick ice cream, It is now drying in the sun... probably look crap. My eyes are shot. excuse ms.

I have seen ice cream in two of your works.A Mr Whippy VAN melting in the desert would be cool! And something I could visualise as your subject matter, I thought of your Drippy paintings and wanted my van to melt like that, but i don't have the skill which is fine, i like to work from my limitations, if you see what I mean. It was sunny earlier, I heard the ice cream van with its nutty overly loud slightly out of tune recording and I thought literally, Ice cream van. I wanted the whole van to melt, not just the product. Ha. Kids crying in the street as the sound of GreenSleeves dissolves into a puddle with van and man. 😁 so cruel. They are. And then the Doctor rang. 😁 "l'm fine Dr." "Not suffering any delusions lately?" "Not that I'm aware of.'

I really did do genuinely love the work entitled Dada. Obviously a good deal of processes went into it. I wonder if you
could post it on the forum some time. I am assuming the image was resized for Instagram, and the drawing/s on the tiles are not quite visible. Anyhow, no matter, just another thing I would liked to have done.✊

It's not me! It's society!

I think that should be my new signature 😁

Ps. My cat is next to me on the sofa making slurping noises! Nobody needed to know that 😁

Last edited:
OMG! I can just imagine the cat.

I will post Dada. I have to see if I have decent images of it because I sold it so long ago. But yes, it was a major pain in the ass to make it. I will explain it in the post.

Yes, when i saw it, I was like, "What else have they hiding in those vaults in JT!" Kind of like Bukowski being reminded he had written, "Something for the touts, the nuns, and you.."

Holy shit! That is a major compliment because that is one powerful poem. One of my favorites. Thank you. ❤️

EDIT: And thank you very much for using my correct pronouns. I appreciate that.

Oh my! I wouldn't want to have to unstop a clog in that water line!! He certainly must be thirsty! (y)

Back