Text and Image

When I saw "Ghost Dan" I thought of cutting holes in a white sheet and tagging along with a group of children Trick-or-Treating. Why should they receive all of the lolly?

20210417_170509.jpg

I love these, and especially the all shook up one. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I'm sure Ghost Dan would have liked the company. ;)

I wish! The only thing I can think of is a piece I have called Defractionalized Soul which is about Defractional X-rays that Rosalind Franklin did when she discovered the double helix.

defractionaldetail.jpg

That's beautiful. The X looks like leather, but from the description, it has to be oil on paper. Coincedently, I was thinking of listening to something on Rosalind Franklin the other day!

Thank you! It is oil and stitched paper on a masonite panel.

Franklin got the shit-end of the stick because she was not accredited for the discovery for all these years, as Watson and Crick wrote their dissertations after stealing her research. She died of ovarian cancer (from taking those X-rays) before they wrote the books and took credit for the discovery. :mad:

This did not (officially) come out until very recent years, but I made this in the early 2000s.

I am glad you said series, as i never considered it like that. I automatically jumped to a negative view, as I am apt to do. Thank you, Artyczar!

Evacuation.

Evacuation.jpg

Blah blah blah! (Well, I am only about forty minutes from Glasgow)...

The title is partly based upon an incident with a wood pigeon and a window.

I don't know wat the story is all about, but this is very beautiful. I am in love! The colors are so cool. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Thank you Art. Yes, the colours are pretty...sumptuous? Following the process, the results were more conventional that expected.

Back