Still life with apricots and silver pot

IronPawn

Small painting of one of my favorite model - apricot :), 11" by 14". Have a good one!

Zoran

2.jpg

A realist. Very well executed. Edges near perfect. Not my style but I can appreciate the work you have put in to get there.

Such beautiful soft light on the fruit and the pitcher. I get a feeling of serenity from this painting, and I wish I could step in and experience that quality of light and atmosphere. As for the white-robed figure reflected by the pitcher, I would hope it's an entity of goodwill.
This is superb!

Such beautiful soft light on the fruit and the pitcher. I get a feeling of serenity from this painting, and I wish I could step in and experience that quality of light and atmosphere. As for the white-robed figure reflected by the pitcher, I would hope it's an entity of goodwill.
This is superb!
Thank you Lamar, you are being too kind... Actually, it is a large bright window to the right of the setup - nothing to worry about 😆 All the best!

Zoran

Actually, it is a large bright window to the right of the setup - nothing to worry about 😆 All the best!
I figured as much ;) It's good to find that you have a sense of humor! But humor aside, it really is a wonderful painting.

For being self-taught (you coulda fooled me!) That is some stunning work! Excellent work!!!!

For being self-taught (you coulda fooled me!) That is some stunning work! Excellent work!!!!
Thanks Ayin, much appreciated! Yeah, self-taught although I went down the academy line in a sense that I tried to replicate same curriculum at home... drawing for a year or two, then mono paintings, copies and still life. Nice and slow :) Though, I must say, drawing was a breaking point when many doors opened, in particular Bargue. Went crazy and did almost all drawings from the book lol Huge improvement in how we see things.

All the best!

A beautiful still life! Your light is sumptuous. Wonderful work!

Stunning! The light, the edges, the composition, the colors - it's all so beautifully done!

Thank you Donna, really appreciate it.
Hey Mark, thank you buddy... coming from a master I feel humbled! Hope all is well with you.
Ayin, you are being too kind, much appreciated.
Thank you Kay for your kind words.
Hey Joe, thanks a bunch... how is your drawing going, hope all is well...

Thanks a lot guys and I wish you all the best.

Zoran

Back