Spring Has Sprung

Queen Bee

I am seeing a lot of jonquils, daffadils in my neck of the woods. Love these signs of Spring.
90765 jpg.jpg

Oooh! Such rich colors! It's always a thrill to see those harbingers of Spring raise their glorious yellow heads :)

Nice to see and nice shot. Last week I counted over twenty robins on the grass and multiple song birds in the trees. No snow and temps in the teens. Two days later two feet of snow and - 13. That is Fahrenheit. The last few days cold. Yesterday rain and more rain. A lot of the snow has gone. Weird weather for sure. Looks to be a warm sunny day today. I'm not sure what is most; huge pot holes or the price of gas but if gas keeps climbing .20 cents a week pot holes won't matter as one won't be able to afford to drive.

Gorgeous shot!

Spring is starting early in some places. Even though it snowed last week, this week, the hummingbirds are back!
Thank you. I live in the south USA so our spring is beginning to show. I could do without the pollen that has started.

Nice to see and nice shot. Last week I counted over twenty robins on the grass and multiple song birds in the trees. No snow and temps in the teens. Two days later two feet of snow and - 13. That is Fahrenheit. The last few days cold. Yesterday rain and more rain. A lot of the snow has gone. Weird weather for sure. Looks to be a warm sunny day today. I'm not sure what is most; huge pot holes or the price of gas but if gas keeps climbing .20 cents a week pot holes won't matter as one won't be able to afford to drive.
Thank you. We have lots of potholes. Driving here is like playing a game of dodge the potholes. Less driving to be done with gas prices for sure.

I know what you mean about the pollen. I'm glad I live in the desert, but it's very windy here.

Back