Thanks Jo ...

#5 people ... at airport counter... done by TomBow gray tone dual brush pens

20230330_061322.jpg

#6 hair ...of people in check-in line, done in marker & wash

Attachments

• 20230330_065750.jpg
    20230330_065750.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 31
#8 flamingo --> bird --> can fly --> an airplane --> our airplane of Korean Airlines

Attachments

• 20230330_084936.jpg
    20230330_084936.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Joan: Well done bike and things like the beech scene

Eyepaint: Thanks .. Very creative finds nicely done. Enjoy your color
selection. Yes that is an Amanda fridge good eye. All I know
is my water is cold so... it works fine and is quite old. No idea how
long we have had the fridge -- maybe 30 years. The old stuff
lasted longer for sure.

Jo: Thanks nice lollipop and that cardinal is great, well done

Ai: Thanks, enjoy your trip. Nice finds and well done... big push at the end of the hunt. Great figure
sketches your challenge is working out well for your figure sketching. Great plane!

Ai, I agree with Paul. You got in some great sketches! Hope you have the best time in the USA!

Back later, everyone good morning or evening and keep sketching!

Ai - WOW You are productive on the road! Cute gems and nicely rendered. Good job on the chain links. People, hair, wheels, plane...all great finds. Love the floor cleaner.

Hey Jo and Paul. Thanks for reminder jo I have a wooden cardinal I can use.

BBL

#4 mockingbird - we have a lot of them down here but they make lousy models so with reminder from Jo am subbing a cardinal. Graphite and CP in 8x5 in sketchbook.
A430FD34-358B-4EAD-9FAB-2106F7BA4552.jpeg

06614FFB-ED91-4E84-9D16-DB55798E0DDC.jpeg

Keep sketching
Joe

Ai - that cleaning robot is so fantastic!
Paul - yay I was correct about that fridge logo
Joe - great cardinal :)

EP, so many good sketches...love the penguin and the cart...fun way to do rainbow!

Jo, thanks. Someone put those wheels in my path. lol I like how you were able to use the red in the sucker as well as the cardinal. Nice!

Ai, cute monkey key chain and gem/marble collection. Yay for all the travel sketches you've already posted!

Joe, I like your sketch of the still cardinal. It is much easier to do that way.

Believe it or not, I haven't sketched since Tuesday. I spent the last two days hanging out with 2 of my sisters in NJ just catching up. I haven't seen one of them since the Christmas before Covid started and the three of us haven't been together in one place since my nephew's wedding in 2019. It was good to be together.

The new hunt is now posted.https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-63-mar-31-apr-8.5318/

#9 Jambalaya ...my intetpretation of the super thick soup mixed of the US. south...the super mixed of Iris &Lily on their tight airplane space during our US bound flight...I sketched in the almost dark flight cabin.

20230331_134734.jpg

Ai, wonderful travel sketches. Would be wonderful to see you and the girls ... and Tone. Drat.... Great memories. Have so much fun!!

Joe, love your cardinal. Good to use other media once in a while.

I sketched at the dentist. They didn't have my bridge yet so they fitted the plastic one and filled a small cavity. I sketched with the Acurit .30 pen in the small Strathmore watercolor sketchbook. Added the watercolor at home last night.
Number 5 ruby - sub the fire engine red.

csshfl62ruby.jpg

you have all posted amazing paintings and drawings.

in the last two weeks I have not drawn anything from life.

yesterday I drew these faces, drawn live but by diveo,
from a live stream on youtube and zoom,
on zoom the artists drew each other,
I've been following the channel on youtube for a few weeks, on Thursday evenings in the last few weeks the artist @dylansara and @parrotscann draw live from photos, and we can see them draw and we can draw together from photos, the videos can be seen live but remain I've seen some on youtube, yesterday's video is also available not live.
yesterday I saw it and drew it live, it was 2 hours, I have for the first 30 minutes.

this is video of yesterday

here you will find my other drawings, of the other Thursdays and the penultimate one is on Saturday, the singer stroame, they are all from photos however, in the posts you will find the link to their profiles, the pages, the best explanation for their video streaming .

to see it and draw I divided the ipad into 2 app

Dylan
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_5.jpg

Shannon
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_4.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_1.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_2.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_3.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_6.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_7.jpg
2023-03-31 16-58_pagina_8.jpg

Ai - think that is Jumble-girls. Amazing watching your girls grow up through your renderings of them.

Jo - Like the watercolor addition. Working with watercolor in the course now. Well watercolor and ink technically. Am beginning to lean more and more to wanting color more than values. Pastels are messy. Color pencils take forever. If I can figure out how to use a brush watercolor might be my new go to media. (Am slowly learning the water part now)

Joe1 - Nice series of portraits.

Keep sketching
Joe

Joe, you are right. Watercolor is great for sketching and carrying around. Just need a small paint set and a waterbrush.

Sorry no time for comments but did manage to get a few sketches in…I used the Fletch association approach

1 tequila the Champs . champs sounds a lot lot chimps and chimps have long arms so I sketched a little cartoonish figurine I have that has long monkey like arms
2 butterfly accent on bird feeder pole
3 lollipop..when I was a kid with my grandma at the bank they gave me lollipops…money
4 hair do in oriental man figurine
5 ruby color background on an artomat original
6 pipelines go to these washing machines
7one..one chair per person
38399AB5-940A-4796-B100-6BAD0007B22C.jpeg

8 things…people look at the clock to see if they have time do do things.clock
9calcutta is a hot place and they probably like ceiling fans a lot…ceiling fan
10 downtown..this laundry at is in Boiling Springs downtown North Carolina
138CA55D-8D06-4407-9659-C63510AB2226.jpeg

Great works ya’ll.
I am a dark cacao chocolate fan…..th Human choc with cashew butter filling are a special treat…candy snob but have some every evening

interesting hearing about sams markers. I had the same experience with a cheap set named Mala purchased at IKEA about five years ago and still working well.

Good travels Ai……..

Back