Scavenger Hunt from Life #42: Oct 14 - Oct 22

Pine Cone - welcome home! Life is almost normal but streets are lined with debris and destruction is pretty obvious in general.

Ai - Love your restaurant is Joe & Tony’s . Food looks delicious. In photo and the art. Neat bird cage. Plant in it looks like some version of aloe. I would have used the bust planter as quirky LOL

Angela you can post any time! Even belatedly in the next Hunt! We wanna see!

Joe1. Octopus is definitely flexible..and a whistle? Like two views of octopus and bell with the different pens. You did not say what kind of jam. No label so wondering if homemade.

Jo - love the brilliance of the colors.

EP - Good sub for dentures. Love the cup. Thanks for the photo. That flexible looks like it required a bit of patience. Did you draw the knives direct in ink or pencil first and ink over? Lines look so confident.

Keep sketching
Joe

hi, thanks everyone for the nice words, Jo, it's a wonderful painting, EP, great series of draws

I have now published the post with the new hunt, https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-42-oct-22-oct-30.4567/

I hope I have not made any mistakes, with the words or the publication, I have published it now that in my country it is 21 and it is 13 hours so that everyone has it available to right moment,
but until tomorrow, also tomorrow I will try to design other elements of this hunt

Ai - thank you
Joe - thank you. The "flexible" I studied and counted 27 ridges. I think I'll need to tackle it again. I drew the knives in pencil first.

Ep -will try to remember to us3 flexible again so you can try a new version. Liked this one this one though.

Pine Cone - Watching for you 😎

Jo - Thanks for helping me.

See all in next hunt.
Joe

Sorry I'm late :)

I was traveling, and I thought maybe I'd have time to figure out how to upload/post from my phone, but I didn't.
20221019_114624~2 (Custom).jpg

20221019_120359 (Custom).jpg

20221020_095543~2 (Custom).jpg

20221020_100918~2 (Custom).jpg
20221020_110706~2 (Custom).jpg

Great sketches for the end of this. We had company. A blogging buddy artist and her husband that is great friends with Gene so a supper weekend. We never got enough time for art, so busy catching up with families and visiting.
See you on the new Hunt.

Back