Scavenger Hunt from Life #124: July 30 - Aug 7

Ai, thank you for taking us along on your sketch trip to Penang. You got so much sketching done!! Nice sketches of the collection of pottery pieces and the obligatory sketch of the plane.

Robin, hey, love the triangle, beans and cylinder. Good thinking on your finds. Good hand with the triangle and look at that stopper on the bottle and the label on the box. Super!

Joan, you make the ordinary sparkle. Lovely boat shed and glimpse of boat. The wine is great. I wonder, maybe pour the port over ice cream.....Interesting name on the bottle.

Ai, we are sorry to see your trip end, but know we will be seeing great sights in the Bangkok area. :) The pottery items are so lovely. I like the airplane. We haven't flown in years and don't plan any flying or long driving trips. Sigh, miss that. That makes your and the other's trips so special.

I sketched out on the porch with my foot up on the stool. By the time I was finished it was too hot to continue outside. On my iPad with the app brushes.
Number 2 fabric socks and pants
Number 3 plastic , well the soles are sort of plastic and the aglets on the end of the shoestrings. Pretty pitiful substitutions. Ha.

csshfl124fabric.jpg

I thought I would get one more in this morning. Didn't get many done. In the big Canson Mixed Media sketchbook with the Acurit 03 pen.
Number 4 from the kitchen cabinet - couldn't decide what so.....
csshfl124from-cabinet.jpg

Thanks, Joan, so much for the Hunt. Loved Ai's, Neds and your travels and all the others. See ya next Hunt.

Jo, thanks. Super sketch of the sneaker with the pink accents! Love the cabinet and mantle with all the treasures.

See you all in the next hunt.

Back