Scavenger Hunt #103 - Feb 13-21

Joan -- I love the colors in that.

I'm heading out for almost a week to go fishing at my favorite place. I'm bringing my sketchbook just in case, but somehow the days just fly by when I'm there.... I'll have my phone so maybe I'll "lurk" at the motel in the evenings... :)

Robin, thanks for this hunt. It must have been hard with all you are going through. ((Hugs!))

Ned, have a fun week fishing. Hope we are lucky and find you lurking in the hunt that I will be hosting. Hope the fish are biting!

The new hunt starts tomorrow but I am posting it tonight since Ai's day starts before ours here in the States. The new hunt can be found here.

Joan, beautiful birds and dock. Purple and green are a favorite of mine.

NedL, sounds like a good time. Retirement is suiting you. Hope you get in a sketch or two even if you post when you get home.

Thanks, Robin for this Hunt. I have something I want to sketch, maybe it will fit here. Haven't looked. See you all later.

Fabulous, fabulous sketches!

Prayers for Joan and Gene to good recovery.

Sorry I wasn’t good hostess. In addition to all the arrangements associated with a death I have to move. I moved in with three cats and am moving out with four cats , two dogs and a bunny….

All your art works are quite nice….and you all are much joy to us here.

See you in next hunt.

Robin, thanks again. You have had your hands and heart full. We appreciate you! Good luck with the pets and new home.

See all y'all new Hunt.

I decided to do the playing card quickly #4 and #5 front and back. In the BookFactory sketchbook with a Micron 03.

csshfl103playing-card.jpg

Jo, thanks. It was a fun scene to capture with the birds flying around. Your playing cards are unique and look fun to sketch. My BIL would love them...he's a train nut.

Robin, I'm sorry you have to move (with your growing group of critters) in addition to going thru such a loss. I hope all goes smoothly for you.

Jo: Great job on the card faces.

Robin: Hugs to you from far away ... taking it slow... allow yourself to be sad, slow, or anything you need... taking time to yourself a lot...mindful and meaningful living.

2 days ago I had made these for hunting.
2 days ago I had made these for hunting.
This week I just drew this, I think

Comes in a pair (2 orange),
2 Water related
3 plastic food containers
4 A button, the remote control.
5 Two objects overlapping, orange or remote control,
6 the finger and other object, it was from above or below.

drawn with ballpoint, on an A4 photocopy sheet.

Comes in a pair (2 orange),
2 Water related
3 plastic food containers
4 A button, the remote control.
5 Two objects overlapping, orange or remote control,
6 the finger and other object, it was from above or below.

drawn with ballpoint, on an A4 photocopy sheet.

2024-02-20 12-41_pagina_1.jpg
2024-02-20 12-41_pagina_2.jpg

Back