New Desert Scene WIP

Grizabella! Thank you so much for noticing my post from last Saturday! LOL! I really appreciate your comments. And thank you for the like jmfletch. I'm glad a couple of people finally saw this.

I really haven't worked that much more on this since I last posted--only the first layer on half of the sky. I won't post the next progress pic until I at least finish that up and the Joshua Tree, which I do hope to get to today. Then this weekend I have to do another open studio.

Worked a little more on this. I feel like I'm getting nowhere. But maybe it's moving along. What do I know?

igloowip472.jpg

Btw, love your recurring mailbox motive!….
And the humor involved in a sort of an igloo in the desert….

Thank you Lazarus, Nufocus, and Maureen! I too hope I get some time this week to work a bit on it. I think I will. 🤞

I thought all day yesterday thinking of a title for this one. I settled on Cool-ass Crib. :ROFLMAO:

I worked a tiny bit more on this. Maybe it doesn't seem like much, but I feel like two (or three?) more sessions and I might be able to get it done. Sorry for the non-straight image shots. It will be straight once it's finished, and I'll post it somewhere else. Where? I don't know.

igloowip572.jpg

This is coming along wonderfully, so fun to look at and a lot for the eyes to discover 😍 Also, the colors and shapes are such a mood lift

Edit: As others have discovered we're not alone in the hot press fan club. I thought I'm alone at this, like someone else already wrote.
Kudos to you for battling the cold press paper and producing such a great result

Last edited:
Back