My Battery Charger

Grampy

One I did a while back, but just stumbled across it again whilst tidying up.
It is the bottom of our back garden, a place to relax, read and re-charge my batteries.
My battery charger. 2000 copy.jpeg

C&C Welcome
Steve.

That does look like a lovely spot to recharge! You have a very nice garden. :) I love everything about this, the texture of the conifers is wonderful, I love the shadow of the table and chair, and I'm happy to see a bit of bunting :)

Oh a GREAT spot- the detail is perfect for describing how lovingly it was designed and brought into being! This is great!

That does look like a lovely spot to recharge! You have a very nice garden. :) I love everything about this, the texture of the conifers is wonderful, I love the shadow of the table, I did the building work some time ago, but My wife Karen is the gardener and my daughter made the bunting. A proper family project and now the whole family can benefit from it.
Steve.

What a peaceful place and I can see why you'd want to hang out there. This is so beautiful, Steve!

Lovely painting of what looks like a perfect little hiding place! Your detail work is always a kiss of perfection!

Back