Monthly Art Prompts September 2022

“Soft” acrylic on canvas.. 18”x24”.. first time painting a lamb.. I am not sure if I have seen one in person.. but I suspect lambs are soft n’ fluffy .. no irony intended.. soft was a hard thing to express.. Thankyou for challenge!
41719EBC-29A2-4F25-B337-79CE652E2252.jpeg

Great idea for soft. Lambs are indeed soft. You even added some soft clouds. :) Nicely done.

Glad you enjoyed the challenge.

Great idea for soft. Lambs are indeed soft. You even added some soft clouds. :) Nicely done.

Glad you enjoyed the challenge.
AJ - Super painting! Love the lamb and your use of soft colors - beautiful!
the clouds i thought about before painting thinking they wouldn't work - glad they did come off soft and cloud like. i waited till the end of the painting to put them in there.. ha

thanks caliann i will bring this into my tent for the next festival i sell at.. it can't miss it after being called super and beautiful.

Nice work from everyone. I tried for friends, searched for photos on suggested sites, I was undecided with other photos too, maybe they tried more. Draw digital (dog and cat friends)

2022-09-12 12-46.jpeg

Hi, I tried the other photo I saw that I liked. I drew to the greatness I saw, that helps me and digitally so I often try that way.
Thanks for the prompts, for inspiration and for seeing

2022-09-13 16-09.jpeg

Joe, both of your "friends" drawings are good choices. I especially like the horse and woman. You have captured the love they have for each other beautifully. Great job!

Here's mine for Friend.

This was one of the references for the Animal Wildlife Challenge so I wanted to wait until I had posted it there first.
20220909Sk7 Sleepy Dog.png

Back