Margaret Bartlett AKA Snoball

This is so nice and well deserved. You’re such an accomplished artist, a real inspiration for us all.

Thank you OleKobe. ❤️ If this is your first introduction on Beirstadt then you've missed out on some beautiful artwork!!

Congratulations Margaret for being chosen for an Artist Spotlight as the first Creative Spark artist this year!

As a new CS member I followed in one of your posts a Facebook link, I had the pleasure of seeing your work there first, and being amazed about your ability to work so well and so beautifully in so many mediums...

In the January Interview it got my attention the pull doing artwork has on you. Don’t we all wish to have that kind of a motivation?

Thank you for sharing so many pieces of your vast volume of work to inspire us...!

Wonderful insight Snoball or Margaret... Gorgeous and instpiring arts... I esp. love the realism2 gentleman. Glad to have you here. :)

Thanks AiArts, this is a lovely site. Just wish I had more time to spend here.

Wow....my claim to fame with you 'Sno', is that...
I sent a picture to Sotheby's, asking them to archive it in a dark corner in the basement of their place, so that it would only be found years later......and you are named in it..........!

100FB828-0A8F-40BE-8B8C-97B6AA131674.jpeg

Back