Margaret Bartlett AKA Snoball

Snoball, congratulations. You do such beautiful and meaningful work. Always a pleasure to see what you post. Nice to know "all" about you, too.

Just as I suspected, it is apparent that you are as wonderful a person as your art !
I see real beauty in your paintings and drawings.

Thank you John! Everyone is making me feel so good. ❤️ One of those intrinsic gifts. 🥰

It was my pleasure and privilege to put this together for sno, but I must thank her for the amazing artwork and words. ♥️

Margaret, your art is wonderful, especially the vase. It is a master class in painting metal, capturing the values/textures perfectly. Thank you for your gracious time! You are so talented in many mediums, and have really mastered oils, which I have never tried.

Ayin, Thanks for the interview and this inspired, creative idea for a topic. I look forward to seeing more members "spotlit" (uh, is that a word?).

Last edited:
Wonderful! I love the painting of the horses. Your able to turn your hand to anything.😊

Great! Thank you for showing us more about you! All your paintings ( you posted on this forum) are wonderful giving us the opportunity to learn something new from each.

Hi Sno, I always admire your paintings here (mostly in the next sketch thread) and it is nice to read more about you and your journey in art.

Back