last things and other things.

for the red sweater i was using charcoal or similar, also for hair on the left, for face i had changed, i find other brushes
I did not understand if the colors mixed with each other, or completely cover each other.

Hi Snoball, thank you very much for your opinion, it is very important actually, however I also prefer the one without color.
so I didn't think to continue it. or in any case not to finish coloring,
I just wanted to try the commands to color it.

weeks ago, I tried to continue it digitally and color with another tutorial, different procedure, that was automatic,
that of yesterday I have to color manually, small strokes, tried wide strokes but I think they were worse parts.
to color it as I tried yesterday, which is very long I think you should choose suitable colors, right tools and manually make the correct motions.
before coloring the face, i tried to color manually, so the background, i think this thing, and being able to put colored backgrounds would be stronger,
before the colors to the face I tried to fix the nose, and I wanted to bring over the mouth, these things I could not do. (about erasing a part and redrawing it I have not yet found a tool that disguised itself well to the previous one, perhaps you should tread everything and then modify or do something differently. but maybe it's also okay to choose, choose a brush and the size of a brush well )
things like that, aligning eyes or cleaning them, I think are things that should be exercised.
the second photo so I like that there is the beginning of cleaning and I have seen some commands.

if i try this photo again, i think it goes better than my other drawings, ie something like that, with less shading, less strokes, maybe it's good to go with the computer.
eventually I go back to it for this, or in any case I will look for something similar, or a drawing where there is a background that I can try to color.

hi,
I drew a work that my mother made, :love:.
crochet angel, she crochet, in recent years as well as hats or scarves she makes these very cute objects

2021-12-26 12-51_pagina_2.jpg

I can take advantage for another advice, thanks very much
I wanted to ask for advice on using markers,
you like them ? , have used them, these or similar, regardless of brand says I'm Pigmented India Ink.
I don't know, for example

if I have to use each color separately, or it would be better to mix them, one on top of the other,
I looked for comments from those who bought them on amazon but they are discordant in terms of duration and quality.

i like shades of gray in drawing so a couple of years ago i thought i'd try,, try to draw using felt tip pens, gray felt tip pens, add this to some drawings, years ago i got a felt tip pen, copic but it was very clear almost invisible, I got the wrong color, but for cost and alcohol I thought then try something else.
(even if I think they are excellent, those who know how to use them do wonderful things).
I also tried a fairly neutral color marker, STABILO Pen 68 medium gray, I did some tests, but I mess you up a lot.

almost a year ago I got these which I think are beautiful and are 6 colors, so they allow various shades, so perfect for gray designs. I like that they have a soft tip, I think, with stability I have difficulty also due to rigidity, it is difficult for me to apply it without creating only stripes, or black.

so I couldn't resist these almost a year ago. (better use them before they escape)

Faber-Castell 6 x Pitt Artist Pens (Soft Brush) Shades of Gray
I don't know how to use brushes,
to understand how to use them I wanted to ask you whether to use them in different parts of the drawing, or if you would go with the light and then the dark,
and if it is okay to use cardboard, smooth sheets, printers 200 grams.
or a different card would be needed.

last question if there are works by any artist you recommend to see, some drawings as examples.

I remember some drawings seen on creativespart or wetcavans, although perhaps they weren't with markers but with diluted ink. and markers.
idea and that gray markers, in various colors are used in a similar way.

I don't know what I would draw on it, but in general I would like to have a drawing with ducks and a pond ...

or a comic character that I like, in gray I think they would be beautiful, maybe that's stupid,
in my opinion they are colors that would be good for something like this or for trading cards.

I like the way your faces are progressing. As to using the Artist Pens, I would just get some scrap paper and experiment until you see what they will do and then make that work for you. Many self taught artists work this way. Just play until you see what your materials will do, forget rules.

thank you very much Snoball, happy New Year . glad you think faces are progressing.
thanks for the advice, I'll do so.
to in the evidence from references in these cases, for gray drawings, the photo I will use in black and white. (if in color I will use the programs grayscale option).
happy New Year to everyone

in the last few days I have only drawn something from life, these miniature figurines.
these, the usual plus some Christmas things, shepherdess and angel playing.
it is the same drawn twice, with different pencils, I also wanted to try it again to see with which pencil I prefer to draw and see it both in black and in one color.
on paper a4,

2021-12-31 18-57_pagina_1.jpg
2021-12-31 18-57_pagina_2.jpg
2022-01-01 00-15_pagina_1.jpg
2022-01-01 00-15_pagina_2.jpg

2021-12-24 21-52_pagina_1.jpg

As per our chat, I only changed the background and I was hoping you could get some inspiration from it as I know you have been pressing to add color.

Wayne thank you so much ,yeah help me
exemplifies, clarifies, I will use it as a reference to keep in mind, thank you very much

Back