last things and other things.

today i draw a watch

2021-12-19 16-23_pagina_1.jpg

Saturday Sunday drawing Steve Martin,
artist I admire so much, do you like it too?

I had started by trying to draw caricatures. the blue one I did it trying to draw normally, so as close as possible.

between sunday and monday same thing with Keneu reeves, from the film john wich.
the one full page I tried to draw it as similar as possible, trying as best I could, I did not expect a better drawing,
but I was hoping to succeed in the future, to make a nice portrait of her, that is, if I could, I would buy and commission,, not being able, really, so it would be nice to get to do it myself
and I was a little discouraged, thinking I could not, that I don't know how to make the most of the practice, the books I bought or tutorials.
I remembered that before lockdawn I had discovered (some months before I had read this and that it still existed but the organizer had been in another country for a year, and now the association seemed to appear in fashion shows and not exhibitions or courses,) that there was an association of drawing and art in my country, for years,
when I was a kid there was already this association that made courses, and they had statues, casts, still life settings. (I was not thinking about private teachers but with this I could have practiced and with other people, other students, I think it would have been nice even initially I would have been ashamed or thought not to spend, but then maybe I would have decided to do it but I had not noticed fortunately there is the forum, which is also like drawing with other people, thanks to the forums I realized that this is important and beautiful)
i mean just a little discouraged about it and because in recent years sometimes my arm hurts, or for other missed or wrong occasions, anyway then i thought i could practice with ink, i could try digital, up to 2 weeks ago for many days I tried with digital. that is maybe every time you are afraid of turning around in circles, turning over the media maybe an idea instead of getting discouraged

Steve Martin_pagina_1.jpg
Steve Martin_pagina_2.jpg
Steve Martin_pagina_3.jpg
Steve Martin_pagina_4.jpg
Steve Martin_pagina_5.jpg

Eeyore as big as I saw it, it is kraft page a little rough a5 ,, it is a little smaller than the whole sheet , but it is half the page, indeed, it is more than half the page.

a page is with faces taken from photos.

last page is instead from the book of loomis, in the past I had tried several times the first pages, he suggested learning to draw them without seeing first,
now I was undecided on what to draw, so I thought perhaps to continue this. calmly I think

2021-12-22 02-59_pagina_1.jpg
2021-12-22 02-59_pagina_2.jpg
2021-12-22 02-59_pagina_3.jpg
2021-12-22 02-59_pagina_4.jpg

Ayin heartfelt thanks, glad you like them.

sorry, between the two posts, I put the same photo instead of this one.

photo number 5 in the previous post., by mistake I published it for the second time ,occupying space on the site
2021-12-23 14-03_pagina_3.jpg

I made a drawing for -animal-wildlife-challenge this month, I put links

in the drawing with kitten and child I had forgotten about the celestial eyes with blue pencil, in this I remembered, so I added blue pencil

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I saw part of a documentary about Botticelli, and I remembered the paperback book about him last night I leafed through it and chose a page as an open book.

then I tried the face in the cover, maybe the cover and other images degrees I could try them again if it is practical ok, especially as an alternative to human references on pc

2021-12-24 14-41_pagina_3.jpg
2021-12-24 14-41_pagina_1.jpg

The children are just great Joe and all these last faces too. I am still enjoying watching your progress. ❤️❤️❤️

Desforges thank you very much , Iain ,thank you very much, glad you liked it, happy Christmas

Last edited:
yesterday I didn't draw but I tried a little on the computer. a little trying, a little watching, following videos, tutorials,
with a drawing that I had done on paper a couple of months ago, the first photo is the initial drawing, which I had published like this, some time ago.
in the second photo I tried to fix it a bit and make it drawable, which is something I get stuck on sometimes and so it's one of the things I look for, I view tutorials.

the different colors of the face or the hair, are not wanted, tests at different times, different tests i, yesterday was late, pc today was blocked.

maybe I leave it like this, I don't know, I think it's okay, I think it's the attempt where I went further.
then, however, the good thing is to be able to take a drawing, and if the second photo is better, do something in the background, and try to fix the photos on the drawings is something I like to learn.
in this attempt I did not create layins, I could not get them working, so in a new attempt I would re-practice this thing.

2021-12-24 21-52_pagina_1.jpg
1 salvataggio.jpg
prova colore x forum.jpg

Back