June Animal & Wildlife Challenge

Thank you eveyone on your lovely comments on mine!

Joy - I like the ink outline, on your deer. It gives substance to your image.

Penny - Great work with your non-dominate hand! Youve done a mavellous job!

EP - great job on your drawings of all the refs and I like the green youve introduced into your images!

B1C3EF71-B644-4758-9838-7E266FA2EAC5.jpeg

Here is my offering for this month, the giraffe done in acrylics.

I will come back later and comment.

Regards

Lesley

RainOwl - Hes a handsome fellow! The giraffe has been very popular this Challenge.

Thank you eveyone on your lovely comments on mine!

Joy - I like the ink outline, on your deer. It gives substance to your image.

Penny - Great work with your non-dominate hand! Youve done a mavellous job!

EP - great job on your drawings of all the refs and I like the green youve introduced into your images!
Thanks, Viv.

Lesley, I really like it. The BG works well and the eyes and spots are wonderful.

I really like your giraffe sketch, Joe1lt. Your giraffe has a very feminine look about it - very nice!

My hand is getting better, thank you.

You've all done a wonderful job. Schuee, I hope he doesn't hurt his hand anymore. I tried the giraffe too. I thought I'd continue it when I started between 19 and 20 but I think I'll leave like this and make one of the other references I chos
View attachment 22688
Nicely done Joe. It is an adorable giraffe.

My hand is getting better, thank you.
Glad to hear your hand is getting better.

I love the names given to moths.
I've been watching the interestingly-named Sphinx moths on my betrothed's buddleia bush lately, which probably means that their voracious caterpillars will be ravaging my tomato plants soon.

What a lovely name for the moth, Lamar. I hope your tomato survive it! I will look up the moth. 😎

Back