June Animal & Wildlife Challenge

Schuee

Hello, and welcome to our monthly ANIMAL & WILDLIFE CHALLENGE.

Please choose from the photos provided on the first day of each month to create an artwork
in any medium.

You can use the photo’s to create any kind of artwork that you like .

Please use only the photo’s provided.

Please don’t post your artwork until the 20th day of the month [this is the ‘reveal’ day]
[it is exciting waiting to see ’ who did which photo and how they did it’ ]

Please don't tell us which photo you chose before the 20th !!

You can continue to post your artwork from the 20th until the end of the month.

On the 20th day of the month and continuing until the end of the month :
PLEASE POST :
- Your artwork.
- AND , if you wish, any WIP [works in progress] photo’s that you might have
taken while you were doing your artwork.
- AND, if you wish, any comments about it.

We hope you enjoy the challenge, we're looking forward to seeing you ! :)

Penny
0E215B1B-A0CB-4898-96A6-DCD89E955C2C.jpeg
4FF5D61A-4F7E-4A77-B119-3038C5B85067.jpeg
55659AE7-FF28-4689-A469-4470F233DB5E.jpeg
3600116B-9F1A-4141-ADEB-93D956165C49.jpeg
8D584DBF-AE8A-435A-A1E6-089374D36A9B.jpeg
487FC57C-9E4B-472E-BDC3-79CC5E70ED49.jpeg
E3A64475-DFD5-4470-B2E5-1BF0C4668DFF.jpeg

Thank you, CaliAnn. You are welcome. I’m looking forward to seeing what people create.

Great photo's. Thank you very much for hosting, Penny.
I've already chosen mine !
Cheers,
Patricia

You are welcome, Patricia. That’s good. I look forward to seeing it.

You are welcome, Joe. I look forward to seeing your challenge entry,

Wonderful images Penny. They are nice and large and clear. It's going to be hard to choose. Thanks for hosting.

I’m pleased you like them, Anne. They are from Pixabay UK and don’t require attribution. I look forward to seeing what you paint.

nice images Penny, I be travelling the whole June, so just looking forward to see what the others come up with.

I’m pleased you like them, Anne. They are from Pixabay UK and don’t require attribution. I look forward to seeing what you paint.
nice images Penny, I be travelling the whole June, so just looking forward to see what the others come up with.
Thanks, Federico, for letting us know. I have my hand in a splint after a fall, so probably won’t be taking part this month, either.

Thanks, Federico, for letting us know. I have my hand in a splint after a fall, so probably won’t be taking part this month, either.
Oh Penny, sorry for the problem with your hand. I hope it heals quickly.

Thank you, Ann. I stepped backwards into the drainage ditch round the bowling green at the town club and went down very hard. I had it X-Rayed today and the nurse practitioners don’t think its broken but a doctor will double check. It’s put paid to my bowling lessons for a while.

So sorry about your hand, Penny. Often one can do something unique with the non-dominant hand, so that may be worth a go! Thanks for the great refs - will try to participate. I have been busy at home, and we came back from holiday a week ago today, which is always exhausting!

Thank you, Joy. Yes, I could have a go left-handed. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I’ve just taken up lawn green bowling and am having to practise left-handed. I’m looking forward to using my right hand but it could be a month or more before the damage repairs. I watched archery on TV yesterday, from Korea if I remember correctly.

Sorry to hear about your hand Penny! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Really lovely images. 🙂

Thanks, Kay. I have an appointment at the fracture clinic next week to see how it‘s going. I’m pleased you like the photos.

Sorry to hear you have a fractured hand Penny! Hope you recover soon!
I have no laptop computer, so can't print the refs off to make art from. Im going to have to paint from the small image on my phone! Not easy but I'll give it a try. Will see how I get on.

Back