Jo's Inktober Sketches from life

Inktober Day 26 Connect done with Micron 02, on the page with Scavenger Hunt Horizon done with Lamy pen.

ink26connect-sh699horizon.jpg

Thanks, Artyczar.
Donna T, thanks. I've been doing lots more sketching than painting with pastels. Sigh...
Joan, thank you. Gene has supplied gifts and himself for sketching. He doesn't complain too much when I make him fat. Ha.

Your "splat" made me smile. Your power strip and view are nice!!! Glad Gene is so helpful with the sketch models.

Thanks, Joan. Fun to see yours, too.

Inktober Day 27 Spark
Chevrolet Spark in big coffee table book with Micron 02 and Inktense from a photo .. we have Fords, ha. Can is from life for the Scavenger Hunt 699

wc699-can.jpg

Inktober Day 28 Crispy

Some very crisp pretzels in a glass bowl. The other parts are for Scavenger Hunt 699 on wc.

wc699shelf-ink28.jpg

Wonderful sketches Jo. I had to smile at your splat.

You are almost there, only 3 days to go. You are going to make it to the end!

Anne, thank you so much. I don't do social media. A friend said there were many similar for splat. My niece did a bug on the windshield. Fun.

Inktober Day 29, patch and Day 30 slither

These are in the big coffee table book with a Micron 02. Pumpkin patch and patch on the overalls. The ice was melting and very slithery. I didn't feel like a snake.....

ink29-30.jpg

Wonderful Jo. I really enjoyed seeing all the work you did. It was such a treat, and they were all well done. ♥️

Thanks, ams. May do it again next year.
Artyczar, thank you. I sketch a lot but deadlines are not fun. I prefer working from life so most of my sketches will be there. I paint mostly in pastels but other things, too.

Jo, it was great to see what you posted every day!!! Congrats on finishing. The baseball sketch is making me smile.:D

Congratulations on finishing Inktober, Jo - it's been a treat to follow all your sketches!

Joan, thank you. Sketching from life is the best! Usually not enough time at baseball. This sketch was about 4 different batters and they all stand a bit differently. Ha.

Triss, thank you so much. Will be sketching over in Art from Life.

Ai, thank you. Looking forward to your sketches and photos so we can still "see" your world and family.

Jo, I do the same thing when I sketch people outdoors. I may have the head of one person, the torso of another, and the legs of a third person.

Yes, Joan, you have to be fast 'cause they are there and then gone! You do it soooo well. I don't practice or paint outside on the street nearly as much as you.

Back