I'm after your thoughts

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
A while ago I started a busy work project using my old x-rays. It morphed a few times and now I have about 30 objects! I thought I knew what came next but now ... not so much. 😊 'She'sa case' was the subtle judgement of my youth. As in avoid her, she is a danger.' Something reminded me of the saying and revived memories of the strong women I've been lucky enough to know. They were my #inspiration. They #didnt_stay_jntheir_lane and #looked_outside_thebox and #hurdled the #obstackles
Now. I'm thinking of an image book but I've only ever used photograph albums before. Looking for other thoughts. Thanks in advance
1000011797 (2) (1).jpg
1000012173.jpg
1000012166 (1).jpg
1000012158.jpg

Love the concept, love the story very intriguing work/ process. I like it.
Well, there are different ways to make books/ self publish these days. But I don’t know enough about it to make suggestions. It’s a good idea, though.

Love the concept, love the story very intriguing work/ process. I like it.
Well, there are different ways to make books/ self publish these days. But I don’t know enough about it to make suggestions. It’s a good idea, though.
It might turn out to be be one of my 5 year projects.

Well, I think it’s a worthy project! Keep us updated as you go along, please!

I have a lot of long-term projects--not a bad thing. This seems worth it. If this is a print book, there are a lot of places to do this, but I find Lulu is not all that expensive, especially if you want to do a small amount of books. It gets cheaper the more you print. You can always do some printing and some hand embellishing and do an edition and make it special.

I have a lot of long-term projects--not a bad thing. This seems worth it. If this is a print book, there are a lot of places to do this, but I find Lulu is not all that expensive, especially if you want to do a small amount of books. It gets cheaper the more you print. You can always do some printing and some hand embellishing and do an edition and make it special.
Thanks. I like the idea of making then unique

I love what you've done so far. The concept is great and so are these, I love your strong bright colors, and the shapes. I think having long term projects is a good thing - it can just percolate quietly in the background while you focus on things in the foreground. Some things are better left to evolve slowly. If it feels right to you, then it's the right way to approach this one.

I love what you've done so far. The concept is great and so are these, I love your strong bright colors, and the shapes. I think having long term projects is a good thing - it can just percolate quietly in the background while you focus on things in the foreground. Some things are better left to evolve slowly. If it feels right to you, then it's the right way to approach this one.
Thanks Terri Definitely something to ponder.

Back