If looks could kill

N

Nufocus

6394A9ED-F5ED-4487-B66F-E26EF787D960.jpeg

Acrylics on canvas board.

Wonderful. It reminds me of a painting from the turn of the century (not this last one...the one before)...a European work, but all your work looks that way really, but this one especially maybe. Beautiful piece...she does have a great expression! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Yes, I agree. I could see the paintings grace the cover of a Zola novel or something. Really cool, Nufocus. I adore those colours!

I can't quite place that look. 😬

Last edited:
Your expressions and attitudes get more readable with each piece. You're growing.

Thank you all so very kindly!!
Arty, yes, I’m probably stuck back there at the turn of the 19th into the 20th century!….😂😂
But I am growing!…😉, thanks NTL!

It reminds me of a painting from the turn of the century (not this last one...the one before)...a European work, but all your work looks that way really, but this one especially maybe.
Yes! I see German Expressionism of the very early 20th-century, but I don't think people appreciate my constant "I see so-and-so in this" observations, so I fight that urge :) Anyway, I love the latest paintings from Nufocus.

Another beauty. I'm a huge fan of your palettes, your soft lines, your figures... all of it!

Whatever it is you're doing, please, please keep at it! 💓

Love how the b.g supports the expression - window frame tilting away gives the feeling of her coming forward, the shift of shoulders, the hat supporting the arched eyebrow, oh the reflections on the tabletop! Oh yeah, this is a good one, a very good one.

Yes! I see German Expressionism of the very early 20th-century, but I don't think people appreciate my constant "I see so-and-so in this" observations, so I fight that urge :) Anyway, I love the latest paintings from Nufocus.
Laika, keep the observations coming please. They can only be helpful.

Back