I don’t know

Scamall

Supporting Member
So busy this summer that my art is slowed. But lots of sketching, playing around here with watercolor, ink and ballpoint.
IMG_0365.jpeg

What kind of ballpoint doesn't smear with the watercolor or did you put the color down first? Great sketch, love the tree gestures.

Quite good. The lighter spacing on the right side steals my attention though.
Yes, I get that. I nearly went over it with a bit of gold since it seems a bit stark.
What kind of ballpoint doesn't smear with the watercolor or did you put the color down first? Great sketch, love the tree gestures.
I did do ball point last. My favorite ball point is Zebra F301. It has minimal clumping and almost all of my sketchbooks are with that pen. It feels good in my hand and doesn’t cause cramping, maybe because it is so narrow on the barrel. It also looks similar to graphite on paper so that I can get a wide range of tone with it.

Thank you, I hang out in the woods a lot, you can apply that to a personality type! 🤣

It's a lovely scene and very skillfully done. I would have continued the colour that you have given the distant trees right up to the edge on the right side.

Back