I Bought My Dog a Sweater Dress

JessieNebulous

... And it's so adorable, I just had to share!

20221120_120832.jpg

20221120_120734.jpg

Pixie shivers like crazy during the cold months, so I got this to help keep her warm. But even the smallest size they had is a little too big for her! 🤣😍

... And it's so adorable, I just had to share!

View attachment 26277
View attachment 26278

Pixie shivers like crazy during the cold months, so I got this to help keep her warm. But even the smallest size they had is a little too big for her! 🤣😍
Sweaters are for people not dogs! You shouldn't be dressing the animals in grandma's knit! Pets are for nerds anyway! They don't want to be kept like slaves - they want to be free, wild and free! Free to explore exaction in reality! How would you like to be mated to your first cousin and mollie coddled for eternity succubant to an insentient species misapprehension of reason... Perhaps someone's grandma would prefer a nice tea cosy rather than dressing the dog as though the absurd depiction...

Sweaters are for people not dogs! You shouldn't be dressing the animals in grandma's knit! Pets are for nerds anyway! They don't want to be kept like slaves - they want to be free, wild and free! Free to explore exaction in reality! How would you like to be mated to your first cousin and mollie coddled for eternity succubant to an insentient species misapprehension of reason... Perhaps someone's grandma would prefer a nice tea cosy rather than dressing the dog as though the absurd depiction...
🤣 Oh, hi troll-person! Sounds like you need a different hobby because you're not good at being a troll. You're WAY too obvious to be effective. And if English if your first language... well, try looking up some of those words in the dictionary, because they don't mean what you think they do. 🤣

🤣 Oh, hi troll-person! Sounds like you need a different hobby because you're not good at being a troll. You're WAY too obvious to be effective. And if English if your first language... well, try looking up some of those words in the dictionary, because they don't mean what you think they do. 🤣
Ken & Ryu! Woof! Your words don't mean what they do!

Ken&Ryu has been banned. But please don't feed the trolls. ;)
Sorry. I know better, but this one was so bizarrely obvious that it was too hard to resist. The mental image of a bunch of chihuahuas existing wild and free, packs roaming the countryside, had me rolling 🤣

Back