Hello from Wiltshire, England.

Welcome, Schuee! Your dog portraits are amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work here. :)

Hello, Joy. Its lovely to see you here, too. I’m so pleased we will be able to keep in touch.
Did you see Jenna's lovely wire sculpture in the sculpture thread?

I’ve posted my latest knitting project on the Fibre forum.

There’s archery on tv, which I’ve recorded to watch later when the chess competition I’m following is finished Are you still keeping up your sport?

Woofs from Indy. 🐾🐾👋

Hello, Deborah. Its good to see you, too. Thank you. I’m pleased you like my dogs! 👋👋🐾🐾

Penny, I just came back from an archery session in the beautiful weather now. I will check out the other posts. It would be great if there were monthly challenges, as that is what really motivates me. it would be a full-time job to post on so many individual works.

That sound good, Joy. The archery I’m watching is from Yankton, the women’s compound competition from the World Championship.

I believe Patricia is setting up a monthly A &W challenge - I have just seen her post asking if its all right to do that - she plans to start one for October, so keep your eye out. Click the blue heading for the full thread.

I am joining in “Inktober” on another site, where you post an ink sketch a day during October.

it’s really strange about Jenna’s sculpture, I cant find the post now.

Thanks for the info - I could never keep up with so many websites. I also looked into Painting Friends, but their website is not secure; I am asking Doug his opinion on that.

Oh, and I do recurve archery, and know very little about compound.

Just found Jenna's amazing sculpture - It is "Queen of Hearts", in the Animal forum. I will try to insert the link, following. Queen of Hearts Oh, wow, it worked!

I just added the word "animals" to the wildlife forum. Sorry for not making that announcement folks.

Back