Finished My Granddaughter's Dog

Enyaw

namuh
ddd.jpg

Thanks to all the helping suggestions on the post where I asked for help. The Blue/Blue Purple worked wonders.
12 x 16 inches oil on panel ..

Those blue-purple parts made all the difference. He has depth now, and a lovely sheen that wasn't there before.

The background is beautiful and complements it so well. Terrific work!

Thank you Terri. Agree. He was lacking volume. I had to correct his nose but not much else other than the lights and darks. The blues allow that sheen.

It looks so much better and the blues really look great with the collar! What a thoughtful gift, Wayne.

Thank you Donna. She has not seen it as she lives in Ontario. I will mail it out later this week. I want her to see the painting before she sees a picture of the painting.

I don't know how I missed this, I love it! Lots of character in this portrait and great work on the black fur. :)

Thank you Kay. The dog has finally made it to Ontario but is not yet out for delivery. 7 days from NS to On. A 14 hr drive. Great service. lol

Thanks Kay. Yes, she was overjoyed. I never showed her the picture as I wanted her to see the painting as they are better.

Back