Butterscotch

Enyaw

namuh
AAOil 240423.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Alla Prima Oil on Paper 11 x 14 inches ..
Here I introduced Yellow Ochre to my palette ...

Just lovely. The flowers and the butterscotch both translate very well. Even the tablecloth looks great. I think it had a texture in the design of the fabric. ❤️:giggle:❤️

Thank you Sno. Have you ever seen the old fashion hooked rugs made out of rags? The table cover would be that look to me.

It does look like a rag rug on the table and I like how the yellow ochre is a yellow but not a bright primary yellow. I like the quiet, classical mood that results. The shimmer of light in the background is really nice. I’m sorry that you will have to find more paper because this is a keeper for sure! 🙂

Thank you Donna. A keeper in my books as well. I, like you, like the old time color: bright, but not obtrusive.

Thanks Bart

Actually, that is a very good pattern. I see where you are coming from. When I paint I just swirl and twirl to make a path that would garner interest.

I LOVE this one!!! Hurray for the intro of yellow ochre - this one is so gorgeous, with the blacks roaming in between the flowers and giving them such a punch. Wow!! ❤️

A new fave!

Formidable,i love this.

title,

Butterscotch,​

mi ha ricordato ,

Butterscotch,First ?edition of American got talent.​

era una cantante ma faceva anche rumori musicali mentre cantava,ah ,tipo beat box .

One of my favorite colors!!! LOVE THIS!!! Excited with all the brushstrokes (marks) you made within the table here. ❤️

Back