April 2023 Watermedia Challenge

Kay, wow, the old barn really pops and I love the wildflowers with it! You have a magic touch.

CaliAnn, dang, as we say in Texas. I hope you get your treatments and feel better soon. Hope you can get in a sketch at least. Many hugs and good thoughts going your way.

My thoughts are with you too CaliAnn. It's no fun feeling sick. Get better soon.

CaliAnn, I just saw you posted of health problems. We are all sending you healing thoughts. 😍

Great interpretation of the barn scene, Kay!
Sorry you aren't feeling well, CaliAnn 🙁 Maybe you'll be able to at least comment if you're not able to create. Stay in touch with us!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Unfortunately, this isn't my first rodeo with these health issues. The last time I went through this, I completely stopped doing any art. This time, I've vowed to myself to at least try on my good days. Even though I'm not feeling well, I do try to come on and at least comment. Heck, I'm even hosting the May All Media challenge! It's not much, but at least it's something! :)

Good for you. We love seeing you and your art, we are here when you can come by. See you in the May all Media Challenge. Hugs.

Back