Any musicians?

Professional drummer here, but I haven't played for many years. Also, I play guitar (but just as a songwriter, not a "guitar player" in any real sense of the word). I can't say how long I've been doing these things since life took a turn some time ago and I dove deeper into my art career, but I'll say several decades. ;)

Intermediate guitar player. Acoustic as I like the sound better. Play everyday and somedays I learn things. Cool when that happens. Before I know it I'll forget I don't know how to play and I'll play. Music is such a good thing and I tend to forget to listen more often. Food or the soul.

I mangled the piano during lessons when I was a kid, but never felt comfortable enough with my skill set to keep at it. Later I moved on to choir since I enjoyed reading music, and singing various parts like a mini-orchestra. Alto/mezzo soprano range. Nothing now.

Where would we be without our musicians? ❤️

Did my first gig at 13 on drums. Gigged as a guitarist from age 15.
having been at it for 45 years, I have now retired but still play
a bit every day. Bored with guitar around 2009, I took up Blues Harmonica and started a band to learn how to play the little gem.
outrageously satisfying excursion, the little beauty is a guitarists ideal wind instrument. It is dynamic, bends notes, plays single notes and chords, when amplified … imagination is the only limitation.

Back