Animal And Wildlife Challenge For October 2022

Kay, wonderful raven painting, CaliAnn, wonderful draw. I did these other 2. chimpanzees drawn faster, the cat I'm actually continuing it, I will put a new photo when I stop continuing it, I started coloring it a little while ago. the gorilla I wanted to put the photo, but I forgot to prepare it, I put it later.

2022-10-22 16-30.jpeg

Joe - great work on all your drawings. Love the gorilla.

E.P. - good sketches! I especially like the bat. I like all the touches of blue as well.

Kay - I just love your crow! Especially how you painted the feathers.

CaliAnn - great rabbit - love those ears and its quizzical expression.

CaliAnn - thank you. Yay your cute little big-eared bunny :)
joe1lt - thank you. Wow that is one alert bunny! Yay kitty :) Oh goodness that is a great chimp/gorilla
Kay - ooooh so wonderful for your crow!
Triduana - stunning! Love your ink hybrid pointillism for the crow. And thank you

Cheers,

CaliAnn - thanks for hosting!
Cristel - aww such giant ears on the rabbit. Great job on the upsidedown bat :)
Penny - cute pink tongue on your critter :)
joe1lt - fun head on your crow

Here are my sketches, directly in ink, 5x8" page.

View attachment 25399

View attachment 25396

View attachment 25397

Cheers,

p.s. I have no idea why the first image is so small. I tried a second time and got the same result. Strange.
I love your drawings, eyepaint. So individual!

I wish I had the time to comment on all of these! I was away on holiday for a fortnight, and had a lot to do before and after the trip. I just remembered it was well past the 20th!

Christel - These are all wonderful. I am amazed, intimidated and delighted that you can produce such a variety and volume of work. You must be very fast in addition to being talented.
Penny - You are indeed a master of dog portraits.
Joe - I like the gorilla the best. Hard to capture pose.
Kay - Outstanding raven! I seem to have great difficulty with deciding which areas should be the light that still look natural.
Kay M - As I commented above to Kay, you also seem to know how to put light areas in a dark subject and have it look natural. Very nice and quite a bit of work!

thank you all for the nice words,
Triduana, yes, he is a magnificent crow,I agree with everyone, I think there would be wonderful stickers, or logos, or prints, maybe even tattoos, he is just beautiful

Back