Animal And Wildlife Challenge For August 2022

Christel, award winning! BG is perfect to complement squirrel.

Kay: Your elk is awesome! I really like that you have him facing the other way. Outstanding work!
Joe: Your drawings are superb. I really enjoy them.
Christel: Beautiful squirrel. Love the deep, rich colors you used

Thanks everyone for your comments on my drawings.

Well done Kay. It's amazing how much can be conveyed with a silhouette. Very effective.

Joe, good work.

Christel, beautiful squirrel. I love the texture of the branch and the soft fur.

This is a 9 x 12 watercolor in a Strathmore Visual Journal. Not great paper, but ok for messing around.

E3E34412-5C12-4B22-A4F5-9C5E6649162A_1_201_a.jpeg

Good strong colours on your ibis, Joy! I really like how you changed the background too. 🙂

Love it Joy. Gorgeous colors. I like how you did the feathers.

Thanks, Joy,is Formidable,It's very beautiful, both he and the background, all as beautiful as the colours

Kay - Fabulous elk -really skillful work on the light through the fog and his breath.

joe1It - great lively drawings - you always capture the spirit of the animals !

Christel -
Fantastic squirrel. I like everything about it ! his eyes, fur, the tree branch - everything !

Cheers,
Patricia

Masterful, Christel! You have a way with fur and feathers :)
Very nice to see your work again, by the way.

Joy - Very nice work on the Ibis.
Cheers,
Patricia

These are lovely Flowercat! I can really see the sparkle on the pigeon. It must really shine! Lovely ibis too. Nice blending of colours and I like the touch of detail in the background.

Flowercat - These are really nice. I like them both and I like the sparkle of the metallic paints.
Cheers,
Patricia

Hi, I did these. Marmot I tried to correct as much as I could, in drawing it, it reminded me of 1 of my favourite movies, Groundhog Day, maybe he's thinking where my friend Bill is, initially not, but now they are great friends. Maybe, however, I had to wear more. not only proportions and if shading can go or should I still try to learn shading in another way.
2022-08-24 15-59.jpeg
2022-08-23 23-01 6.jpeg
2022-08-23 23-01 5.jpeg
2022-08-23 23-01 1.jpeg

Back