Accident

MrBungle

This has been my coming of art story with digital. took a month break just to learn procreate to change my traditional workflow to a digital one. There might something I missed lol
this will be an asset to a potential game. To be working on. I know it’s a lot of detail but ya know.. 🤓

I’ll complete out my digital workflow thread soon.

Also had a cool idea on how I will present a few Futures paintings. I’ll post to get thoughts 😇

Hand painted digital airbrush and acrylic. About 40 hours
IMG_0072.jpeg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
This has been my coming of art story with digital. took a month break just to learn procreate to change my traditional workflow to a digital one. There might something I missed lol
this will be an asset to a potential game. To be working on. I know it’s a lot of detail but ya know.. 🤓

I’ll complete out my digital workflow thread soon.

Also had a cool idea on how I will present a few Futures paintings. I’ll post to get thoughts 😇

Hand painted digital airbrush and acrylic. About 40 hours
View attachment 31566

thanks for looking
Well that's weirdly intriguing.

I may have nightmares- there are snakey parts and squiggly parts- but most look like hair-wrapped rope or tubing, and then, there's the cross or stand or-- thing. It does keep the eye moving, though, and that's what a strong composition does.

I'm a little trepidatious of that one piece on the upper right that seems to terminate (not literally, I hope) in a tube? Something not the same.

It must've taken hours.

And you're doing what with it?

Well that's weirdly intriguing.

I may have nightmares- there are snakey parts and squiggly parts- but most look like hair-wrapped rope or tubing, and then, there's the cross or stand or-- thing. It does keep the eye moving, though, and that's what a strong composition does.

I'm a little trepidatious of that one piece on the upper right that seems to terminate (not literally, I hope) in a tube? Something not the same.

It must've taken hours.

And you're doing what with it?
Lol probably do nothing with it lol. Maybe model it in 3D and import to unity or Godot.

And the tube thingy, yea let me finish that lol. If you look hard enough you can see some strands there 🤓

Last edited:
Or a graphic novel to storyboard/ paint….

Any writers out there 😁
That's what it appears to be already- minus the actual written-novel part

Might want to ask on Reddit or some other writers' forum. (Not Quora- it's pretty much all AI. Although, you could get AI to write a story about the dystopian future of AI vis-a-vis this piece of artwork. Yeah- that's it!)

Best of luck! 😵‍💫

That's what it appears to be already- minus the actual written-novel part

Might want to ask on Reddit or some other writers' forum. (Not Quora- it's pretty much all AI. Although, you could get AI to write a story about the dystopian future of AI vis-a-vis this piece of artwork. Yeah- that's it!)

Best of luck! 😵‍💫
Ty - ai to write the story .. hold on lol

found this site.. https://novelai.net/

already got a story started.. lol I typed a couple sentences. You can probably tell.

Alone. On a planet. Unforgiving surface. My ship is stuck up there in the tubes and I don’t remember anything. Blood dripping from my hands. The voices are there, telling me what to do. My head hurts and I can barely move."

"Who are you?"

"I don't know. I was in the medbay, and I think they had a fight. Someone killed them."

As I peer into the darkness I don’t see anyone there. The woman's voice echoes around my head.

"Who are you?"

"I don't know, but I am still alive. I have to find out who I am. I can't stay here like this forever."

Sigh. Alone on a planet with a voice speaking to me in my head. I am now officially insane. I've always wondered what that would feel like.

"Don't leave me here. I'm scared."

It sounds like she's right next to me.

I have to go to sleep.

I am exhausted.

I crawl into the bunk and lay down.

I awake to the sound of screaming. I quickly get up, startled, and I feel something against my side.

The girl.

Back