A Terrier

Schuee

Coloured Pencils

The reference photo for this was tiny and out of focus and I did my best. It was for a friend to give to her friend, who was very pleased with it, saying the likeness was excellent.

BA7F6D35-DDB8-467B-A018-2E4055ADDA77.png

You got an out of focus painting which is the perfect depection as all things are never in focus. Great job..

Thank you very much, Maureen. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was part cairn. A great breed!

Very nice doggy portrait. (y) My son has a dog just like this only black and grey fur.

This is your usual excellent work, Penny. The hair/fur looks very natural. And I love the way his one eye is partially covered. It makes him look so playful!

Lovely Penny. You did a great job with a reference that was very difficult to work from.

This is your usual excellent work, Penny. The hair/fur looks very natural. And I love the way his one eye is partially covered. It makes him look so playful!
Thanks very much, Joy.

Thank you very much, Jo. I nearly didn’t start it as the photo was so bad.

Lovely drawing Penny. Nice and loose and lively. It's not easy to draw from a bad photo, so well done!

Very well done! I've had to work from poor photos before and I know what a pain it can be, you've done a great job. ❤️❤️

Just to show you what I mean. This was long ago and I don't mean to hi-jack your thread but wanted to show it to you. :oops:
miraclephoto.jpg
miracle.jpg

Back