A day trip to Staithes, North Yorkshire

Grampy

Not done much painting lately, as I am suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands.
I am finding it frustrating not being able to do what I know I can do.Hope you like this one.
Staithes.jpg

C & C Welcome
Steve.

Beautiful painting! A very peaceful looking scene. Sorry about your carpel tunnel - it really sucks when you can't paint because of health issues. Hope you get better soon.

When you do what you do, you do it ever so well...!! You could probably paint using your elbow and I am sure it would be something worth looking at!!

Beautiful painting! A very peaceful looking scene. Sorry about your carpel tunnel - it really sucks when you can't paint because of health issues. Hope you get better soon.
Thank you CaliAnn, I am sure they will sort it out before too long. Pleased you like the scene. Staithes is a small coastal village on the North Coast of England. Lovely but sometimes pestered by Seagulls.
Thanks again, Steve.

When you do what you do, you do it ever so well...!! You could probably paint using your elbow and I am sure it would be something worth looking at!!
Thanks Dave, that's very kind of you. It's all in the mind.now I got this one finished I'm sure I will get back into it.
Cheers, Steve.

You did such nice work on this! I love all the different details of the stones and even the guard rail. I'm sorry about your hands. I can't use mine either and they are kind of necessary for making art. I hope you'll be able to paint more often.

You did such nice work on this! I love all the different details of the stones and even the guard rail. I'm sorry about your hands. I can't use mine either and they are kind of necessary for making art. I hope you'll be able to paint more often.
Hi Donna, thank you for your kind comments,pleased you like it. Sorry to hear about your hands. I think I will paint more often now I‘be got this one finish. I enjoy it too much to give in.
Thanks again,
Steve.

Amazing! So sorry you are suffering. That is terrible. :( Can I just say that I love the stripes on the skirt? The whole thing is excellent though. ♥️

Amazing! So sorry you are suffering. That is terrible. :( Can I just say that I love the stripes on the skirt? The whole thing is excellent though. ♥️
Thank you Artyczar, that is my wife in her favourite Holiday skirt.
Steve.

Back