Winter in the Sonoran Desert

Schuee

I don’t think I’ve posted this on C.S. Please let me know if you’ve seen it here.

Ink and watercolours.

EB65E610-1DD3-41E4-9FF4-6FAE90D05E04.jpeg

Thank you very much, Wayne. I wouldn’t have thought the colours would go together and was surprised at what appeared!

I love this! The purples, yellows, and greens are perfect together. Great drawing too. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

This is new to me. You are getting very adept at ink and CP. Is it a special ink, like a fountain pen? Great use of complementary colours.

Well, *I* haven't seen it, because I know I'd remember it. This is really beautiful, Penny. I love the black sketch lines from your ink giving everything such nice, clear definition. The washes are so pretty and I love your colors! ❤

This is lovely Penny! Great work with the ink and I just love that golden yellow.

Very nice and a pleasure to view, Penny.

I don't worry about making repetitious posts here on this site; I find that everyone
understands.

This is new to me. You are getting very adept at ink and CP. Is it a special ink, like a fountain pen? Great use of complementary colours.
Thank you, Joy. I use a UniPin fineliner. They come in various sizes and an 04 is what I like. I started pen and watercolour, or pen and coloured pencils, when I took part on Inktober on another site. I have posted some of the cartoons on the Ink and Marker forum here.

I have posted a pastel and ink mountain scene of a Yosemite peak here on the Landscape forum, if you want to take a look.

Last edited:
Well, *I* haven't seen it, because I know I'd remember it. This is really beautiful, Penny. I love the black sketch lines from your ink giving everything such nice, clear definition. The washes are so pretty and I love your colors! ❤
Thank you very much, Terri for the kind comments.

Back