Where the soul can have fresh air

N

Nufocus

B77A627C-3505-41E7-95BA-97C46ABBE92B.jpeg

I haven’t done anything without humans in it for quite a while. So I found this older piece of mine that had a human in it and reworked it.
I hope that the result is ok.
Acrylics on thick paper.

I haven't seen any of your landscape work before - this is a treat! I love a muted, moody landscape, and those touches of blue really make it sing. Wonderful piece.

I haven't seen any of your landscape work before - this is a treat! I love a muted, moody landscape, and those touches of blue really make it sing. Wonderful piece.
Thank you very kindly, Triss!

I love it too. It's got a beautiful palette and an ominous mood. Great job, as always. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Beautiful ! I felt like drawing a deep breath and just keeping observing the scene, which I did. Wonderful impact.

I came back for seconds and I can see a blond girl in a blue hat and it adds to the beauty of this one.

I love this one. I like the composition, how the sky and foreground have the same tones, and then there are those lovely rich colours in between. :)

With a title like this and space in the painting to roam around I don't miss the human presence at all because I have it all to myself and it's a wonderful place to be!

What, no people? :) Actually this very nice moody landscape doesn't need them. Lovely colors and textures match the mood.

I came back for seconds and I can see a blond girl in a blue hat and it adds to the beauty of this one.
Hey Wayne, I can’t see her…… The eye of the beholder…. If she adds to the beauty, I am very grateful!

Hey Wayne, I can’t see her…… The eye of the beholder…. If she adds to the beauty, I am very grateful!

Back