What are you working on?

Your space looks so neat and tidy SLG, like mine! ;) Your newest painting, as usual, is coming out stunning. ♥️

PSA: Your Wanderlost book looks fantastic! I love the concept as well.

I am still working away on my Artist's book, Outlander. It takes a long time just to problem solve putting the ideas into reality. As of yesterday, all of the materials have been ordered, which I can start sharing in the Book Arts forum. Many of the pages have not yet been designed yet of course, but all the paper types and page order is set now.
I look forward to seeing the progress on outlander!

Trying my new brushes. It is nice to draw a line with a brush that follows your instructions .
I finished this one ‘Who’s there?’
Now started something new.
ordered a five by five .
D4782B9F-2D2B-4704-81E7-49CFF8FE6B78.jpeg

4A61D5F7-5141-4EC3-A315-13BF16A702E0.jpeg

crawling out of my cave…

the complete one is a masterpiece.
the second has a beginning that already makes it very exciting, I like it.

Looks like these damn rabbits want to live here wether I like it or not. I drew them on an old canvas and cut them out. Why didn’t I draw them directly on the canvas? I drew one, Maybe because I will change direction. What if I were stuck with these rabbits forever? I also like sticking things with medium.
😕😶😊
A74EFB90-4F2F-4E9B-9142-15F7A45279CE.jpeg

I had bought this at a garage sale for a few bucks. I was pretty happy to get a few new blades. Today, found it in my mess and carefully looked at it and what do you know? The cover had a whole bunch of brand new ones. Had no idea! I’ ll be cutting away.
A81095E2-8233-47FB-9F1D-58BCE3E64067.jpeg
ABA1CAE5-CA8B-4ECB-B5AE-3123AFE5A6EA.jpeg

Back