What are you working on?

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's suicide and the loss of your other due to Covid. That is very, very sad Sno. My heart is with you. ❤️

I hope that working on your art will help heal you a bit.

Jocelyne, I really love your painting, I wish you liked it. I love the houses in it. It reminds me a bit of a painting I have hanging here in my office I use to inspire me every day! I bought it years ago because I love the little abstract houses in it. Your work inspires me in the same way.

Honestly, today is the first day I have felt remotely better since the surgery. I'm hoping to get a little caught up in the forum and I took a real (full) shower, which wasn't easy, but it was well worth the effort!

Honestly, today is the first day I have felt remotely better since the surgery. I'm hoping to get a little caught up in the forum and I took a real (full) shower, which wasn't easy, but it was well worth the effort!
So glad to see that you are feeling better. Now keep it up! ❤️

I miss a few steps here. Are you okay, Carol? What was the surgery for? Glad to read that you are feeling better though. 💙

I have been doing a little bit of sketching in my weird "eye-book," a sketchbook I keep that's more like a therapeutic writing/drawing exercise. It's something I used to keep up almost daily but I haven't been great about it in recent years. I always get the strangest images out of doing it though, and sometimes I turn them into paintings. I've talked about the process of it before. I hope to do some more today, but I've just been resting my ass off for the most part. A lot of sleeping.

Artyczar, it is nice to hear that you are better and also that you have resumed creating, calmly you will soon find your rhythm too

Don't!
20210410_061525.jpg

Let it ring!
20210410_061337.jpg

Well I am slower than a snail with a turtle on it's back 😊

I know. I shouldn't be proud of it.

Wow, thanks, JD! (If I may use initials? Familiar ring to them). I take that as a massive compliment. After the phone drawing, I wanted to make a painting of an old home phone. I have kind of neglected it due to other stuff. And moving a ton of soil in the garden. I vaguely recall the philosopher, Emerson, resolving to undertake a regime of manual labour as he believed it was good for the soul or something. Needless to say, he soon lost any romantic notions in that regard when he found he was too knackered to embark on his actual vocation. The pen weighed the same as the spade. 😁 Anyhow, please excuse my
blab.

I should have thought to switch that in the first place, but I'm still on a lot of medication.

Back