Two Worried Dogs!

Schuee

Ink and Watercolours

205D55EA-8F78-40E3-B665-8B90743B7E49.jpeg

Wonderful. Yes, they look as though they have anxiety! I don't think Santa will forget dogs that cute. ♥️

That’s a good idea, Hawkmoth. I may do that. I used to work for a vet and it would just suit her. Thank you.

That’s a good idea, Hawkmoth. I may do that. I used to work for a vet and it would just suit her. Thank you.
She'd love it! It's really fun.

By the way, my user name is now Hawkmoth but I used to be KaySilver on WetCanvas and I remember you and your lovely greyhounds very well indeed! Not sure if you'll remember me because I've been away for ages (got hooked on cross-stitch so the artwork lapsed) but I used to hang around the Coloured Pencil forum a lot and enjoyed a bit of chat. I'm very glad to see you here. I'm so pleased we all have somewhere new!

Thank you. Yes, I do remember you. It is really good that so many WC people have found their way here. I also joined PMP-Art as Viv is in charge of several forums there. 👋👋🐾🐾

Thank you. Yes, I do remember you. It is really good that so many WC people have found their way here. I also joined PMP-Art as Viv is in charge of several forums there. 👋👋🐾🐾
Ooh, I might check that out too, but I need to be careful. I sometimes end up spending all my time online chatting about art and no time actually doing it!

Ooh, I might check that out too, but I need to be careful. I sometimes end up spending all my time online chatting about art and no time actually doing it!
That is very easy to do, Claudia.

I got prints of the Late Santa cartoon and will put them in with Christmas cards! The drawing looks really nice as a photo print.

That is very easy to do, Claudia.

I got prints of the Late Santa cartoon and will put them in with Christmas cards! The drawing looks really nice as a photo print.
Oh good, I'm glad I suggested it! I was a big paper-crafter / card-maker for years before I started painting, so I still make a lot of cards from my artwork. If it's small enough, I mount the original painting onto a blank card, or if it's too big, I print copies onto really good paper and mount the prints onto card blanks. I also do a lot of tiny embroideries and cross-stitch pieces and mount those into cards too. It's a nice way to share the things I create. Otherwise, they just end up sitting in a drawer once I finish them.

Maybe I should post some photos of the cards I make. I've still got all my card-making equipment, so I can make custom-sized card blanks and little coloured mounts in co-ordinating colours. It's a lot of work just to make a card, but some of them turn out really nice, especially the little embroidery ones.

Oh, Yes, please do show us your cards. I have drawn mine and was going to add the Worried Dogs as an inclusion. But I might mount it. I’d be interested to see your cards. I’ll post one of mine here, later. I am out this morning on a course with the Ramblers’ Association to learn to become a leader for our little social welfare walking group.

Oh, Yes, please do show us your cards. I have drawn mine and was going to add the Worried Dogs as an inclusion. But I might mount it. I’d be interested to see your cards. I’ll post one of mine here, later. I am out this morning on a course with the Ramblers’ Association to learn to become a leader for our little social welfare walking group.
Hi again. Hope your course went well this morning. Yes, I'd love to see one of your cards!
I've taken a few photos of my cards too but I'm not sure where to post them. Should I just put them here? I feel like I'm hijacking your thread. I could start a thread in All things NOT art but I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested?

It did, thank you, Claudia. We walked for three miles, being questioned at various stages along the way. Luckily we had a lovely sunny, though cold, morning.

Here is one of the cards. They are all on the same theme, with different dogs added to each individual one.

Please excuse the my thumb and the shadow. I photographed it indoors in poor light.

Attachments

• 3DB9DEAB-3C7A-4B47-9FAF-4E6A0D8A33AE.jpeg
    3DB9DEAB-3C7A-4B47-9FAF-4E6A0D8A33AE.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 104
It did, thank you, Claudia. We walked for three miles, being questioned at various stages along the way. Luckily we had a lovely sunny, though cold, morning.

Here is one of the cards. They are all on the same theme, with different dogs added to each individual one.

Please excuse the my thumb and the shadow. I photographed it indoors in poor light.
Ha ha! That's adorable! Very funny.
Glad your walking course went well and that there was no rain to ruin it. Sunshine is such a mood lifter, whatever the temperature.
Here's a couple of my cards. These are both prints of larger paintings. I just mounted them onto card blanks with coloured mats to make them pretty.

printed edited (600 x 389).jpg

Back